MOPH CHAPTER 1000
The MOPH Chapter 1000 Scholarship Program is a scholarship program that awards 1 scholarship to a high school senior and 1 scholarship to a Purple Heart Recipient each year.
To be eligible to apply for a MOPH Chapter 1000 Scholarship, each applicant needs to meet the following criteria:
High School Senior Scholarship
1) Be a graduating senior in a Public, Private or Parochial school in the following counties: Atkinson, Ben Hill, Berrien, Brooks, Coffee, Colquitt, Cook, Irwin, Lanier, Lowndes, Thomas, Tift, Turner, and Worth.
2) Be a lineal descendent of a United States Veteran Honorably Discharges or Active Duty (Child, Step-child or adopted child) NO GRANDCHILDREN.
3) Be accepted at an accredited U.S. college, university or trade school at time the scholarship is awarded, and
4) Be able to demonstrate the capacity for advanced achievement or technical proficiency as demonstrated by maintaining at least a 3.0 cumulative Grade point Average (GPA) based on an un-weighted 4.0 grading system.
Purple Heart Recipient Scholarship
1) Be Honorably Discharged or on Active Duty.
2) Be a member of MOPH Chapter 1000 and in good standings
3) Be accepted in an accredited U.S. college, university or trade school at time the scholarship is awarded.
If you have any questions about the MOPH Chapter 1000 Scholarship Program, please contact the current Chapter Commander